Monday 5 December 2011

Seasonal batch cards..

I'm not making any excuses, BUT, when you have to make a vast amount of cards the easiest thing I find is to batch make them.  Apologies to those who think this is a cop out but at least it is handmade and not shop bought.  There is still the love and attention gone into each one and time is of the essence right now.  Here is what I have used-
Cardstock from Payper box, Top note die from Sizzix, Stampin Up stamps sets-winter post and seasons of joy, inkadinkadoo stamp, Marianne die-large poinstettia, Magnolia die-vine, Vintage photo distress ink, gems, gold brad, liquid pearls-lemon yellow, vintage lace and off course stitching in red!  As you can see there are still alot of elements to them and I wanted something that looked traditional/contemporary and I think this fits the bill. Has everyone else finished making theirs yet?? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment