Monday 12 December 2011

December Daily, Day 12..

Yay!! I am finally up to date with my December Daily.  Here are a trio of Christmas cards all using the same materials just slightly different with a few different embellishments.  The card stock I bought a couple of years ago at Ally Pally it's a high quality silk mirri card, very exquisite.  I have used the Marianne Pine tree branch die and the SU Christmas baubles stamp set.  With the baubles I have embossed these with gold embossing powder, cut them out and edged them with a gold marker pen, punched a hole in the top and threaded them up to hang from the branch.  I have inked the edges of the branch with Vintage photo distress inks to add some more depth.  Stamped my sentiment and added my emblishments and this is how they all look.  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment