Saturday 31 December 2011

New Years Eve 2011..

Well, it's New Year's Eve and it's a time of reflection...have you achieved what you set out at the beginning when you made your New Years resolution?  At the beginning of this year I set out with a word(s) to live by for the year..Living the Dream.  This was my vision for the year, to live my life to the full with crafting and one day to make a living at it.  Sadly, no matter how much time and effort I have put into this I feel that I have let myself, my family and freinds who have supported me throughout the year with this vision down. I am/have contemplated whether to continue crafting, while I love to create, I do find myself swamped out with so much crafting stuff and of course it all costs money and no where to store it except the lounge,  it bugs me that I have to clear away my creative efforts each time we eat or have guests.  The money aspect is hitting hard right now as with the New Year of 2012  fast approaching and my daughters wedding heading nearer I have to focus on exactly what I can realistically achieve with the little time and money that I have at my disposal. My daughters wedding plans will be stepping up at a pace now and as we are having the reception in my Mother's barn there is a lot of work to do.  You can follow the progress of this miracle that we will perform on my blog. While I continue to contemplate my plans for 2012 I just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year! x

1 comment:

  1. Jen, keep going lovie, you are amazing, just do what makes you happy!! Xx

    ReplyDelete