Thursday 22 December 2011

December Daily, Day 22

I know you have been waiting a long time for this one but here it is!  I'm not going to say which daughter this one is for I'm going to keep you all guessing!  The Santas workshop die is from Cottage Cutz as is the tree and the poinsettias are from Marianne designs(once again all borrowed from my truly wonderful friend Sarah.x)  The background shapes are cut using the Sizzix SU topnote die-just love love love this die, so versatile, great one to having in your crafting stash. The post mark is from darkroom door.  What can I say except LOADS of diecutting to this and assembly with just some ribbon and stickles to "bling it up". Just for future reference, don't make these to order, they take far too long and are far too fiddly!  But, my daughter is worth it :-) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment