Monday 19 December 2011

December Daily, Day 17

This Christmas card is for my brilliant friend Sarah (and Richard, of course).  Sarah loves everything Christmas and has a particular fondness for gingerbread items.  When I saw this Cottage Cutz die I knew I had to make it for her.  I can tell you there were like a gazillion pieces to cut and stick for this and it probably took me the whole day to cut it.  I could not make more than one of these a year, it is just so fiddly but it does look much better in the flesh.  The candy canes on the thread come from Michaels in the States, as soon as I saw these I knew these were going to go on this card. I just blinged it all up with some stickles and thought that this was enough on this card, I didn't want to detract from the gingerbread house. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment