Tuesday 6 December 2011

December Daily, Day 2 - My AJ..

My significant other deserves the best, trying to produce something each year that is totally unique is tricky.  This card has been made just for him...he loves music, especially 80's or Country, loves retro cool stuff.  So, here I am trying to fit that theme using quite calming retro colours, jukebox and records, music and notes personalised with his initials and the year in which he was born.  The other really special thing here is that I have printed onto vellum some lyrics from his latest favourite Country song which has a special place in both our hearts, and as you know I like my card to fit in with the gift he will receive (I'm not telling...)  The card is a very substantial weight due to the vast amount of matting and layering which this photo doesn't pick up very well.  Here is a list of what I have used- Cardstock-Payper box, Stampendous stamp-rock out, Quickutz dies-juke box and record, Tanda stamp-background set 1, Vintage photo distress ink, archival black ink, vellum, letraset.  The lyrics are from God Gave Me You by Blake Shelton.  Happy Birthday AJ...Love you. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment