Saturday 10 December 2011

December Daily, Day 8..

Another day of catch up, but honestly, I really am getting there!!  Here is a Birthday card, very modern but I just love the open and airy feel of this card.  It probably looks more complicated than it is?  I have drawn inspiration from a shop window which had a series of loose circles with butterflies coming out of the circles quite randomly and this has stuck in my head and now its out on this card.  Never under estimate the power of the media and where you draw you inspiration from, its a very valuable tool.  The card stock is from Payper box and I have free style stitched on the machine loose circles in silver thread then cut from the Sizzix die the decorative accent with flower, added gems, pins, silver cord and sentiment and this is the finished result. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment