Wednesday 9 February 2011

Stash haul at Stevenage

Hello my fellow crafters!

Mostly I'm quite frugal when it comes to crafting but when there is a stamp/craft show then I can't help myself to a few necessities! It would be rude not to buy them, wouldn't it? On Sunday Sarah(Scrapsy) and I went to Stevenage Stamparama show to see what the latest offerings were. Currently there is not much new out there but I did buy some things that have been on my crafting wish list for a while and some things that I hope Sarah and I will put to good use for when we do our next craft fair. So, now all I have to do is get my backside into gear and get creative. Watch this space as they say, you guys will be the first to see any prototypes that we create. Have fun out there!!

1 comment:

  1. I think you sneaked a few things into your bag when I wasn't looking!!

    ReplyDelete