Monday 21 February 2011

Experimental

I know you probably won't believe it when I say that when I was experimenting with these new goodies from Stevenage that this card took me a full 10 hours to create? I am still not feeling it is 100% right and will be tweaking it until I am happy. At last I have experimented with metal, something I have wanted to do for a long time and using the chocolate metal with texture plates. I love it! The key hole is made from brown leather and attached with brads. The mini metal plate cardstock has been sanded and inked for a distressed look and the keyhole mat has been stamped and textured. The wax seal is something I am definately going to use a lot more. This could be a contender for our stand at Silverstone(MG live), if only i could get it right. Do you ever have days like this?

1 comment:

  1. Having seen this in the flesh, it does not need tweeking, it is fab!!

    ReplyDelete