Saturday 12 February 2011

OLW-January

As promised, an update with my monthly pages for the One Little Word project. As you can see that I have made these pages for the month of January. My private thoughts about myself are kept "behind closed doors", as you can see in the photo. I have used designer papers from the neutrals collection for the back ground papers from Stamping UP(if you would like some then contact Ali at gonestampingagain-link at the end of my blog). I have used lots of the Tim Holtz products-corner adornments, washers, hitch fastners, memo pin and distressed the edges with weathered wood. I have used Sizzix label dies, Quickutz Ginger alphabet dies and EK sucess oval punches. Of course I had to include stitching on it, it just wouldn't be my work without it and the metal and diecuts, now would it? Have fun creating cool stuff!!x

No comments:

Post a Comment