Monday 17 January 2011

One Little Word



I have been enrolled on the online Ali Edwards workshop (aliedwards.com) by my great friend Sarah(Scrapsy). If like me, you are new to the concept of choosing one word at the beginning of each year and living by your powerful word, then I will be blogging my journey of OLW(one little word). My word is "Live the DREAM". My dream is to make my craft the majority of my life rather than the minority. One aspect of my dream was to have a blog so that I can keep a record of what I create but more importantly to share my techniques and ideas with you. I have started my OLW by creating my front & back covers of my journal, I used my stash but if you would like to know what I used then here is the list-

7 Gypsies naked wire album(7.25" x 5.75")

7 Gypsies Kit from Scrapsy, set includes-

4" x 4" 7 Gypsies naked wire album

3 x 12" x 12" papers- I used Awning & Kraft Vie

Typewriter word charms- I used Begin & End

Ribbon- Journey

Gold corner plates


Also needed-

Anitas Tacky glue-for gluing papers to chipboard covers

Glossy Accents- for gluing charms and die cut words together

Distress Ink-Burlap-for around the edges

Alcohol ink-Rust- for the corner plates

Beaded flowers from Cargo

Sizzix dies-Mango Tango Alphabet, Back ornate frame and ornate frame

Rub -Ons- Doodlebug simply sweet in black

Gems


So, what are you waiting for? Choose your word wisely and start living it!! X

No comments:

Post a Comment