Wednesday 11 April 2012

Hardcore!

You might think that I have "lost the plot" but its that time of year again when I need to design a card for my good friend Al.  He loves saucy but this time I think I have probably gone too far?  This card is very "hardcore" and not for the faint hearted. Last year you may remember that I made him a bouncy bottom in lacy pants and suspenders, this time I thought that I would do the top half, still in the same colourways though.  I initially made a sketch and then a template to see if it would work out, as I had tried in the past and it just didn't look right, that is until now.  I knew that I wanted this woman to have big "breasticles" and that she was going to have a studded bra, then came the tattoo's and finally she had to have a piercing! The main body is made from pink Bazzill cardstock which I cut out from the template that I drew, the "breasticles" were cut using creative memories circle cutters, the nipples were made using the SU 1" and 1/2" punches, the same cardstock just coloured in using the copic flesh coloured pen.  The circles are layered up in different sized circles with foam tape and edged in the same coloured copic pen to add definition.  The I cut the bra using my template from shiny black cardstock to give it a PVC kind of feel and added the studs.  The studs were from Creative Beadcraft and they just push through the card and you fold back the "legs", so easy.  I added the nipples afterwards through the peephole studded bra, again using some foam tape and added a jumpring for the piercing.  With some extra shading on the woman's body and the rub on tattoo's (from Stamp Attic) it makes this hardcore card complete.  Happy Birthday Alan.  x

No comments:

Post a Comment