Wednesday 4 April 2012

At Last...

I can finally blog once more, it has been a while.  The problem, should it happen to you is that the firewall was blocking the upload, my wonderful AJ managed to resolve this for me so I am free to blog once more.  I can now share with you the Valentine card that I made for AJ(seems like ages ago now). It is an easel card with the sentiment "you had me at hello" which is from the film Jerry Maguire.  An old school film I know, but the sentiment for me still has the same appeal in that when I met AJ, his voice, well, he did "have me at hello". So it seemed appropriate that I made this Valentines card for him.  I have used the Tim Holtz film strip die cut as the basis to make the connection to the film and filled the "cells" with sentiments using rub ons. I cannot remember which company the hugs and kisses background paper is but it is lovely.  All other card stock is from PayPer box.  The hearts are cut using the primitive hearts from Sizzix,with ribbon, eyelets and black fronds(from Cargo) completes this card. To compliment this card my gift was the DVD Jerry Maguire which really did make it complete.  You really must watch this film again, or for the first time if you have never seen it before.  x

No comments:

Post a Comment