Monday 18 July 2011

Something for the ladies..

It would be unfair of me not to make something for the ladies after the wicked bottom card for the men?! This idea had not "popped" into my head on it's own accord, it had to be prompted out by my good friend Alan.  Alan had asked me to make something a bit saucy for his niece on the lines of the bottom card.  I have to admit I had NO idea what I was going to do and as always, cutting things fine,  I sat at the dining table stressing what I was going to do and low and behold in the thought popped!! Again I made it all up in a rough design first and then using Bazzill cardstock I cut the pieces out.  The torso was cut from the template I had made and the rest has been cut then I rounded it off using a corner rounder and shaded in parts to give definition to the six pack using a copic pen.  The nipples and belly button were cut using SU punches, 3/4" and 1/4" inch. The finishing touches were sewing in strands to make the naval hair and the "tattoo"stamped-for rent.  You could make this alot more saucy and personal but as always remember the recipient, they are the ones who will have the card on show! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment