Tuesday 22 March 2011

Texland love

I was really privileged to be asked to create an engagement card for two people who had found love across the pond. The lady from Texas and the gentleman from England, hence the Texland Love title. The brief was to have a UK and American theme, this did get my brain into gear and here is my final design. Cardstock is of course from Payper box, the primitive hearts cut from the Woodware punch. The star was made using Stampin UP mini star punch and the Congratulations was from the SU congrats stamp set using SU Bashful blue ink. The embossed text was from using a cuttlebug folder. Finishing touches were using decorative pins and a gem, oh, and of course my trademark stitching, this is also on the insert too. I really love that these hearts are created from using their flags, its just so personal. I hope the recipients will be as pleased to receive this card as I was to make it. Until next time.x

No comments:

Post a Comment