Tuesday 29 March 2011

SA Mothers Day

You are never quite sure if you "get it right" when people ask you to make a card. I guess it depends how they visualise it in their head and how you interpret it in yours. So, I was apprehensive when I was asked to make some Mother's Day cards to go out to South Africa. Taking on board the information about the recipient and who is giving the card I created this. This card is for a grand daughter to give to her Grandma on Mother's Day and with that in mind I knew it had to be a bit contemporary with a twist of tradition. I hope the lady likes it? Items used were-Rebekka Erickson pinstripe cardstock, Burgandy Bazill and organza ribbon, Hero Arts stamp-potted plant, Adirondack cranberry ink, Rhinestone ribbon buckle and shimmer gems. To all of you Mum's out there-Happy Mother's Day! x

No comments:

Post a Comment