Tuesday 15 March 2011

Retro card

Well, as you can see, I am still designing men's retro cards. This time I am going for the retro camper van(you might be seeing alot of this van in other items and designs in future blogs). The colourways I will be using is the browns, blues and oranges. The background I have stamped(I can't remember which stamp, sorry), the camper van has been watercoloured. The badge is from claires accessories and I have changed the colour using Tim Holtz alcohol inks-gold and rust. The tickets are stamps of Tim Holtz, all cardstock has been distressed and inked. Ribbon is from Stampin Up! Chocolate brads and the wax seal complete this card. I'm loving the wax seals, its difficult to tell from this photo but it says Official-accept no other. Now while I'm loving the wax seals on the guys range my daughter is hating it. I just think it adds to the authenticity of original artwork-when did you last see a wax seal on any cards or artwork? In the museum? Let's revive the wax seal on our artwork! Happy crafting.x

No comments:

Post a Comment