Tuesday 13 November 2012

Mike's mini..

..It's my youngest nephews Birthday, seriously what card do you make for a teenager?  Nothing to saucy or alcohol inspired, or too young or too old, the list is endless.  So I have gone bit retro and strong and masculine!  I have taken a leaf out of Nic Howards book(Big Picture Scrapbooking) and have tried to add lots of layers, textures and a cluster of interest.  There is a mix of punches, dies, stamps, embossing folders, inks, paint, brads, twine and herringbone seam binding.  Just love this look.  I don't think that my nephew Mike knows but his Dad(who I grew up with) used to have a Mini Cooper which he tinkered with, as I recall it was quite a babe magnet back in the day.  Maybe I should just keep that to myself?!   Happy Birthday Mike.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment