Monday 3 December 2012

Let's get seasonal...

..apologies I have been a naughty blogger!  But it's that time of year when we need to get seasonal. Last year, you may remember that I took part in the December daily where I blogged every day something seasonal.  This year my intentions are the same, as you can see I am a little behind but I will "catch up" by blogging a couple of times a day until I do. I'm hoping to bring you some blogs of things that I have made or are inspirational.  The first up is a card that I have made using the beautitful Christmas at Home collection from Papermania/Docrafts,  I have used the papers, all of the stamps and embellished with whatever I have in my stash of goodies.  You will see the entire range over the next few blogs, just loving their products x

No comments:

Post a Comment