Monday 10 September 2012

One special couple..

..thats how I would describe my very good friends Lis and Nick.  Although we no longer live close by I think of them every day, I still live in hope that one day they will come back to my area. I grew up with these guys and our children played and grew up together, so it really was such a wrench when they decided to move to Gloucester.  Where they live now is so beautiful and yes, I am due to visit, its just sorting myself out a free weekend.  Free weekends just haven't happened for the last 9 months. Still, I wanted to make them a special Anniversary card to help them celebrate their special day. The numbers were stamped using 7 Gypsies numbers in SU basic gray and Tim Holtz Fired Brick Distress inks, the hearts were stamped using a one of Sarah's stamps.  The hearts were cut from the Sizzix primitive hearts die, sentiment from SU tiny wishes set. Embellishments are a metal key, love ribbon and paper ribbon.  The 3 and 10 were stamped in red to emphasize the date and month of their wedding anniversary, all cardstock from Payper Box.  Have a wonderful day you two and I will see you both soon. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment