Saturday 22 September 2012

Jazz..

..I will be honest, I know nothing about Jazz so it's always difficult to create something you have no knowledge about.  That is until I found these papers by Graphic 45, I just fell in love with them and thought it would be the perfect card this year for my great friend Lesley.  This is a lady who I have to "blame" for getting me into the card making game!  Lesley produces stunning craft work, no matter what she touches it looks amazing, which is why I always feel inferior when creating for such talented friends.  Anyhow, I know that Lesley loves Jazz, texture, grunge, stitching anything a bit "munchy" so these are my "munchy bits" that I have used-
Graphic 45-All that Jazz and Applause papers, Graphic 45 Trim No.3, Flowers No.30, Metal clothes pin(extra munchy!), Sentiment is using Stampin Up teeny tiny wishes, brad Papermania neutrals and all other cardstock is from Payper Box. Inks used were Tim Holtz distress inks - peeled paint and walnut stain.  I have machine stitched some elements on the design for extra definition and texture, just loooovvve this paper. So my luvvers(as Lesley would say) have a great day. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment