Sunday 16 September 2012

Mix it up..

..a little. Don't just use your stamps once and put them back in the cupboard never to be seen again.  I know, that's what I have done, but I'm taking a new approach, to discover how many ways I can use one stamp.  Now, you have already seen this stamp a few blogs ago, so I stamped this in the same manner using the same pens.  This time I have used my embossing folders for the background, stamped a sentiment (SU stamp and  Tim Holtz Dusty concord ink), plus cut one from the Tim Holtz typeset die, a couple of embellishments and there you have it.  A completely different look using the same stamp.  I think this design is much more modern whereas the other was more traditional, which is good as the traditional card was for an older lady and this one is for a younger one so they suit the recipients well.  Give it a go, challenge yourself, you will be amazed at what you can create using the same stamp. x

No comments:

Post a Comment