Friday 10 August 2012

Incredible card..

Maybe it's just me, but I am beginning to have a creative block when it comes to designing for family members.  I just can't think what to create for them year in and year out..do you suffer from that?  It's hard to keep coming up with something fresh and new when this block happens!  It's Suze's boyfriends birthday and I had no idea what to card to create so when Suze suggested a superhero card I did some research.  Well, some superheroes have already been ear marked for other people but when I saw the The Incredibles logo I knew that was the one for Mark(Suze did say that he isn't incredible, felt I had to add that as she was so insistent).  As I have said many times before that the simpler the design, the more difficult it is to make as the eye focuses on the simplicity and any mistake shows.  The logo was cut using the creative memories oval cutter and the rest was drawn and cut by hand with the exception of the 1" and 1/2" Stampin Up punches.  It is very striking.  So if you have a Mr Incredible in your family, why not give this card a go? x

No comments:

Post a Comment