Thursday 17 November 2011

One Angry Bird..

I know Angry Birds exist, that it is a game but thats about all.  When I came up with the idea of creating this card for my best assistant ever, I knew it had to be special.  Its not the usual type of card I create, its very simple, I guess, carton quality? The Angry Bird has been made using a selection of SU punches, oval, heart, circles.  The largest circles have been made using the Creative Memories circle cutters, everything else has been handcut.  Shading has been added using copic pens.  The Angry Birds font is feast of flesh but I have cheated and minimised the title and mat and layered it up on white and black cardstock. With dark thread to emulate the catapult and the job is done.  So, from one Angry Bird to another...Happy Birthday Miss Spry!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment