Sunday 21 August 2011

For a Wonderful Friend..

Card orders are coming in thick and fast, thank you everyone, I do appreciate your loyalty and support:-)

The brief for this card was that it had to have 40 on it, the gentlemans full name and "wonderful friend"
As you fellow crafters know its difficult to make cards for men, especially when you don't know the recipient. I think this card should hit the spot!  What man would not love a sexy fast car? I have used the car stamp from Dimension Fourth and stamped the image several times, cut it out, inked the edges and layered it up using foam pads.  You may remember a couple of blogs ago, I mentioned that I was lost without my computer and here is why- the background paper has printed -for my wonderful friend on vellum-yep, you guessed it, done on my printer.  I also printed out the 40 road sign and the number plate and name plates too.  Its just getting use to sizing things on your computer, changing the fonts and colours and sometimes editing them in photoshop.  If you have a play around,  print them in draft first and seeing what works you will soon master it and it will become an invaluable tool for your crafting projects. To finish this gentlemans card I used black, silver and red cardstock for a strong, sexy look, let's hope he likes it! x

No comments:

Post a Comment