Monday 5 September 2011

One of three..

I think I need to explain..one of three means that I have made three Christmas cards each being totally different for my three children.  Every year there is the same ringing in my ears.."I hope its not the same card as ...", my children are not happy unless their card is totally unique to them and that I have never made for anyone else before and especially not the same as their brother or sister!  With all that in mind I can tell you a secret (I can, can't I?) This one is for my son Steve and his girlfriend Ginny.  I should probably also say that all my children are in their twenties but they really love a family Christmas with all our family traditions.  Cards being just one of those traditions. This card was made using Cottage Cutz Santa with reindeer and lamp post (thank you Sarah for letting me borrow these and the addition of using those lovely bells. x) This was lovely to make and I really enjoyed the process, there are a few bits to this but once you see my other posts nearer to Christmas you will see that they get very complex.  I have also used the Go Create large frilly frame die, a new purchase for me. I embossed the large white frame with a cuttlebug folder and used stardust stickles on the snowflakes to make it sparkly. Finishing touches were the red ribbon and the bells.  I will of course have to think of something witty to go inside...I think I have the perfect thing, when Steve was five years old....

No comments:

Post a Comment