Tuesday 12 June 2012

For my lovely Mum..

May is the month of Mum's Birthday and this year its a special one, she will be 75 years young.  You would never know that she is this age, Mum still does all the hard labour on the farm, one amazing woman. I could never do half the things that my Mum can, I admire her strength and determination.  When Mum was 70, the family gave her an amazing surprise Birthday party like no other, however on this Birthday I am not that organised and its more subdued in that we are having a family meal. I'm sure Mum will be happy having all the family with her on her Birthday, she really does deserve only the very best.
This year I am making a Bingo related card( Mum's favourite pastime), its in lots of pinks and greens, I have used lots of products which are-
cardstock-Nana's linen cupboard, Bazzill, paper patch sage breezy weave, script stamp, prima flowers and packaging, Tim holtz-brads, distress inks in colours vintage photo, peeled paint, fired brick and worn lipstick, Tim Holtz game of life stamps, Sizzix serif number dies, Martha Stewart leaf punch, Stampin Up 1/2" circle punch, Tattered Angels glimmer mist, iridescent gold and finally ribbon and gems.
Happy Birthday Mum.x

No comments:

Post a Comment